Friday, June 26, 2009

Burgers and Benders

Gavin and I ate at Five Guys Burgers and Fries after we saw Transformers 2 (yikes). The burger was very good. I ate at a Five Guys once in Virginia, but I don't remember much about it. It was January at the time and I was VERY cold. That part I do remember. I would recommend the burger, but the fries were soggy. There was a kid eating at another table, and he had one of those t-shirts with the numbers on the back, like a sports team. He was number 25, but above the number was the word BENDER. Is that his name? Or is he just advertising that he is, in fact, a "bender." I pointed him out to Gavin, but he didn't get it. I had to tell him what a bender was. He said I'd been watching too much BBC. Doesn't everyone know it means gay? It's not just a British thing, is it?

Maisie spent the evening with Granny Annie whilst we were at the movies. I think they had a good time. Maisie loves the backyard sandbox. I would get one for our house, but we don't have a backyard. I might put sand in her room instead of carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment